Ruger & Company Inc.
The advanced design of the 0860 Hunter Super Blackhawk revolver delivers reliable performance for big-game hunters. This single action, six-shot revolver sports a strong stainless steel frame packed throughout with coil springs for durability. Packed with all of the features of the New Model Blackhawk. This revolver boast the power of the 44 Magnum, yet accept the lower-recoiling of the 44 Special. Ruger scope rings included with the gun for mounting a scope for accurate and reliable sighting.
- Traditional western-style grip has long been acknowledged as one of the most comfortable and natural pointing of any grip style.
- Patented transfer bar mechanism and loading gate interlock provide an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge.
- Reliable with coil springs throughout for durability.
- Adjustable rear sight and fixed, replaceable insert ramp front sight.
- Chambered in the powerful .44 Magnum, will also accept factory .44 Special cartridges, which delivers superb accuracy and milder recoil.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning.
- Patented integral mounts, machined directly on the solid-steel barrel rib provide a stable mounting surface for scope rings. Eliminating a potential source of looseness and inaccuracy in the field (scope rings included).
0860 Hunter Specifications:
- Mfg. Item #: 0860
- Type: Revolver
- Action: Single
- Caliber: 44 Remington Magnum
- Capacity: 6 Rounds
- Barrel Length: 7.5″
- Hammer Style: Spurred
- Sights: Ramp Front, Adjustable Rear and Integral Scope Mounts
- Weight: 52 oz
- Grips: Black Laminated Wood
- Finish: Satin Stainless
There are no reviews yet.