Ruger & Company Inc.
The Ruger 10101 Mark III Target is a highly accurate well engineered .22 rimfire pistol. It has the typical performance, reliability and durability that are characteristic of Ruger firearms. The Mark III Target pistol is an excellent choice for both plinking or target shooting. The MK III has a precision rear target sight that is adjustable for windage and elevation with a partridge style front sight. Top of the receiver is drilled and tapped for the Weaver-style scope base that is included.
Includes two 10-round magazines, a Weaver-style scope base adapter and a hard plastic carrying case.
MK III has several safety features, making it an extremely safe 22 pistol.
- Loaded chamber indicator on the side of the receiver that indicates when the chamber is loaded by sight or touch.
- Manual thumb safety that locks the sear, while allowing the pistol to be loaded and unloaded when engaged.
- Magazine disconnect prevents the pistol from firing once the magazine is removed.
10101 Mark III Specifications:
- Mfg. Item#: MKIII512
- Model: 10101
- Action: Semi-Auto
- Caliber: 22 Long Rifle
- Barrel: 5.5″ Bull Barrel
- Capacity: 10 Rounds
- Safety: Manual Thumb Safety
- Sights: Target Adjustable Sights
- Weight: 33 oz.
- Grip: Synthetic Replaceable Panels
- Finish: Blued