Ruger & Company Inc.
The 21133 10/22 Ruger takedown enables quick separation of the barrel from the action for ease of transportation and storage. Simple reassembly allows for a secure connection of the barrel and action and returns the firearm to zero. Even when receiver-mounted optics are used, ensuring consistent accuracy, shot after shot. The detachable 10-round rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding.
Included is a convenient carry-case, which provides ample storage with extra pockets and magazine pouches, scope base adapter and an additional high comb, standard length of pull stock module
- Ruger Modular Stock System with a low comb and high comb standard length of pull.
- Threaded fluted target barrel w/ thread protector.
- Combination scope base adapter for both Weaver-style and .22 tip-off scope mounts.
- Easy-to-use extended magazine release that provides smooth no-fuss removal of a flush-mounted magazine.
- Push-button, cross-bolt manual safety.
21133 10/22 Specifications:
- Mfg. Item #: 21133
- Model: 10/22 Takedown
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Caliber: 22 LR
- Barrel Length: 16.10”
- Barrel: .920″ Diameter Fluted Target Threaded 1/2″-28
- Capacity: 10 1
- Safety: Crossbolt
- Sights: None Optic Ready
- Weight: 5.3 lbs
- OAL: 34.62″
- Stock: Black Synthetic
- Finish: Satin Black