The Remington Model 700 SPS Tactical features the Model 700 receiver design, ensuring uniformity, strength, and solid bedding area. The tactical-style carbon steel hammer-forged barrel provides the perfect balance between handling in tight spots and delivering pinpoint accuracy.
The Model 700 SPS Tactical features Remington’s X-Mark Pro externally-adjustable trigger, drilled and tapped receiver, hinged floorplate magazine, Hogue ghillie green pillar bedded synthetic stock, SuperCell recoil pad and a threaded muzzle.
- Mfg. Item#: 84205
- Model: 700 SPS Tactical
- Action: Bolt
- Caliber: 300 AAC Blackout/Whisper (7.62 x 35 mm)
- Twist: 1:7″
- Barrel Length: 16.5″ Threaded 5/8-24
- OAL: 35″
- Capacity: 4+1 Hinged Floorplate Magazine
- Safety: Manual
- Sights: None, Drilled/Tapped
- Trigger: X-Mark Pro Adjustable
- Weight: 7 lbs
- Stock: Hogue Overmold Ghillie Green
- Finish: Satin Black Oxide
- Additional Features : 5/8-24 Threaded Muzzle with Thread Protector
There are no reviews yet.