Kel-Tec CNC Industries
The Kel-Tec KELGRDBBLK RDB (Rifle Downward-ejecting Bullpup) is the new definition of bullpup. Its downward shell ejection system eliminates the side ejection disadvantage of ordinary bullpups. The result is casings that ejects downward out of your line of sight. Which makes it a truly ambidextrous, high performance rifle. The RDB is also adjustable for a wide variety of ammunition. It’s definitely the bullpup done right.
The RDB accepts any standard AR type magazine.
- Short stroke gas operated piston.
- Fully adjustable for different ammunition’s and muzzle attachments.
- Rotary bolt locking system w/spring loaded ejector & down facing extractor.
- Brass cases eject downward behind magazine.
- Ambidextrous controls.
- Folding reversible non-reciprocating charging handle.
- Picatinny top rail.
- Picatinny Bottom railed textured aluminum handguard.
- Built-in sling loops.
- Polymer frame for durability and weather resistance.
- Easy to break down and service.
KELGRDBBLK RDB Specifications:
- Mfg. Item#: KELRDB17BLK
- Model: RDB 17
- Action: Semi-Auto
- Caliber: .223 / 5.56 x 45
- Barrel 17.3″ Threaded 1/2 x 28
- Twist: 1:7
- Capacity: 20 Rounds
- Safety: Dual Action Safety
- Sights: None, Optic Ready
- OAL: 27.3″
- Weight: 6.7 lbs
- Stock: Synthetic Black
- Finish: Black