Molot / Fime Group
Molot Vepr 12-04 factory short barrel shotgun with left-side folding tubular stock is imported by Fime Group from the Molot factory in Russia. Vepr 12 semi-auto shotgun designed for self-defense, hunting, and 3-gun competitions. Based on the RPK standard, the Vepr 12 shares the same legendary characteristics of extreme reliability in harsh conditions as the RPK.
- Competition magazine well so you can insert magazines straight into the magazine well (AR style) without the need to Cant the magazine.
- Chrome lined chamber, gas block, and bolt carrier operation rod for increased corrosion and wear resistance.
- 12” factory chrome lined barrel threaded M22x0.75 RH.
- AK enhanced safety lever (single finger operation), which has levers on the right and left side of the receiver to operate the safety.
- RPK style Windage adjustable rear sights; Windage and elevation adjustable front sights integrated to the gas block.
- Picatinny rail incorporated into the hinged dust cover for mounting optics or accessories.
- Left-side folding tubular buttstock with cheek rest and sling loop.
- Factory last round bolt hold open.
- US factory made parts: polymer lower handguard and upper handguard, pistol grip, trigger, hammer, disconnector, and gas puck.
VEPR 12 ships with one 5 round and one 8 round magazine. VPR-12-04 is 922r compliant even with high capacity Molot factory magazines.
Vepr 12-04 Specifications:
- Mfg. Item #: VPR-12-04
- Model: NFA SBS Vepr 12
- Action: Semi-Auto Self-Regulating Gas System
- Barrel Length: 12” Threaded M22x0.75 RH
- Caliber: 12 Gauge
- Chamber: 3”
- Magazine: Removable box 5 Rds or Higher Capacity
- Safety: AK Enhanced Lever
- Sights: Adjustable
- OAL: 34″
- Length Folded: 23.6″
- Weight: 9.3 lbs
- Stock: Folding Tubular Metal Buttstock
- Finish: Black
All BATFE and NFA and other federal and local rules and regulations apply. NFA and local authority approval is required before transfer of the firearm. Consult with the NFA and your local authorities for more details on local restrictions and requirements. This NFA firearm must be transferred to SOT-Holder dealer.
There are no reviews yet.