The Glock 19 Gen 4 Talo in 9 mm with polymer frame and Glo-Pro Tritium front sight. The modular backstrap design lets the user adapt the grip to their hand size. The frame surface has the Gen4 rough textured technology. The Gen 4 model uses a dual-recoil spring assembly that substantially increases the life of the system. The enlarged reversible magazine catch easily accommodates left or right-handed use. The Generation 4 frame retains the Glock accessory rail for modular mounting of shooting accessories.
Includes 3-15 round magazines, Glock plastic hardcase and owner’s manual
- Dual recoil spring assembly.
- Double action with 15-round magazine capacity.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel with a Nitration finishing.
- Reversible enlarged magazine catch for left or right-hand use.
- Reinforced polymer frame with Gen4 rough-textured technology.
- Accessory rail allows for modular mounting of shooting accessories.
- Modular Back Strap design lets you customize the grip to fit your hand size without altering the grip angle.
- Safe Action system consists of 3 independent, automatic safeties to help prevent unintentional firing.
- Front Ameriglo Glo-Pro green tritium dot with orange outline night sight/rear black.
- Mfg. Item#: PG1950503
- Model: 19 Gen 4 TALO Edition
- Action: Double Ation
- Caliber: 9 MM
- Barrel Length: 4.1″
- Capacity: 15 Rounds
- Safety: Safe Action
- Sights: Front Night Sight Black Metal Rear
- Weight: 1.3 lbs
- Finish: Matte Black