Pietta / Legacy Sports
Made in Italy by Pietta and imported by LSI, the Puma PPS is a semi-automatic rimfire remake of the famous Soviet-era machine gun in 22 long rifle. The PPS uses a blowback system with two recoil springs located behind the bolt that insure the correct closing and a release that’s locked by a lever-type safety. The barrel is the most noticeable part of the rifle with its drilled barrel-cover that gives the carbine a military look.
Comes with 1-30 rd magazine, manual and original box.
- Full length barrel shroud
- Grooved receiver for standard rimfire scope mounts
- Tactical charging handle
- Detachable tri-rail on handguard
- Black synthetic pistol grip with adjustable buttstock
Puma PPS Specifications:
- Mfg. Item # PPSWC30
- Model: PPS
- Action: Semi-Auto
- Caliber: .22 Long Rifle
- Magazine Capacity: 30 rds.(Optional 50 Rd Drum)
- Barrel Length: 16″
- Overall Length: 33.5″
- Sights: Open iron sights
- Weight: 6 lbs
- Stock Forearm: Detachable tri-rail
- Stock: Black synthetic with pistol grip and collapsible stock
There are no reviews yet.