Ruger & Company Inc.
The Ruger 4934 22 Charger is a favorite for .22 LR pistol shooters and plinkers alike. The Ruger 22 Charger pistol has a 10″ carbon steel barrel with a 1/2″-28 thread pattern to accept most suppressors, flash hiders and the factory installed thread protector. It has an A2-style pistol grip with a Go Wild Camo I-M Brush polymer foregrip stock. The 4934 22 Charger pistol includes an adjustable bipod and a BX-15 magazine with a 15-round capacity, which is the perfect height when shooting with the bipod.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
- a standard ergonomic pistol grip that can be easily replaced with any AR-style grip.
- Factory-installed Picatinny rail provides ample room for scopes and red-dot sights.
- Threaded barrel has a 1/2″-28 thread pattern that accepts most suppressors, flash hiders and the factory-installed thread protector.
4934 22 Charger Specifications:
- Mfg. Item#: 4934
- Model: 22 Charger Talo
- Action: Semi-Auto
- Caliber: 22 Long Rifle
- Barrel: 10″ Threaded 1/2″-28
- Twist 1:16″ RH
- Capacity: BX-15 Rd Detachable Magazine
- Safety: Crossbolt
- Sights: Picatinny Rail Installed
- Weight: 3.25 lbs
- OAL: 19.25″
- Grip: A2-Style Black Synthetic
- Stock: Go Wild Camo I-M Brush Polymer
- Finish: Bronze Cerakote