Sig Sauer ACP-L
Sig Sauer APC-L Adaptive Carbine Platform allows any handgun with an accessory rail to be quickly modified into a personal defense weapon or carbine style firearm. Regardless of the brand most pistols equipped with an accessory rail can be mounted to the ACP without the need for modification to the base gun. The ACP is fabricated from solid aircraft grade aluminum and sports M1913 rails at the 3, 6 and 9 o’clock positions with a full-length top rail at the 12 o’clock position so accessories such as lights, red dot sights and lasers can be mounted for additional functionality.
The ACP-L brings Personal Defense Weapon (PDW) features to almost any handgun
This Enhanced version includes the new Sig Sauer mini red dot sight, a quick detachable sling swivel and a single point bungee sling.
- Machined from Aircraft-Grade Aluminum
- Swappable Folding Charging Handle (Left or Right)
- M1913 Top Rail with Three Additional Rail Sections at 3, 6, and 9 o’clock
- Designed to Work with Railed SIG SAUER Handguns and Most Railed Pistols
- Easily Insert and Remove your Handgun into a Long-Range Stabilized Platform
- Accepts M1913 Compatible Accessories Such as Optics, Lights and Lasers
- Shooter Retains Full Access to all Host Pistol Controls
- Integral Hand Stop and Quick-Disconnect Sling Swivel
- Compatible with Most Suppressors
- Mfg. Item #: ACP-L
- Dimensions: 14” L X 2.75” W X 7”H w/ Mini RedDot Attached
- Weight: 17 oz
There are no reviews yet.