Smith & Wesson
M&P 15X 81108 feature?s a 16-inch barrels with chrome lined bore, chamber, bolt carrier and gas key, the rear sight is a Troy folding battle sight and for accessories there is a 4 rail tactical handguard. The chamber specification is 5.56mm NATO dimension or 223 Remington, and the rifling twist is 1:9. The flash suppressor is the A2 military style. The upper and lower receivers are fabricated from 7075 T6 aluminum, manufactured in the U.S. by an independent contractor to Smith & Wesson’s specifications. The machining, assembly, and final fit matching of the parts are done by hand in S&W’s plant. The single stage trigger is factory set for a maximum break weight of seven pounds. Feature standard sling swivels plus an additional side mount front sling swivel for two position sling option (swappable to left-side or right-side).
- Mfg. Item #: 811008
- Model #: M&P 15X
- Action: Semi-Automatic, Gas Impingement System
- Caliber: 223 Remington / 5.56×45 Nato
- Barrel: 16″ M4 Profile, Chrome Lined with A2 Flash Suppressor
- Rifling: 1 Turn in 9 – Right Hand Twist
- Capacity: 30+1
- Safety: Manual Lever with Indicator Markings on Both Sides of Receiver
- Sights: Troy Folding Battle Sight Rear A2 Standard Base Front
- Weight: 6.5 Lbs.
- Forend / Pistol Grip: 4 Rail Tactical Handguard / A2 Black Plastic Grip
- Stock: 6-Position Telescoping Buttstock
- Finish: Hardcoat Black Anodize