TriStar Arms Inc.
The TriStar 25122 Compact Home Defense is a gas operated semi-automatic Bullpup shotgun. You can shoot standard field loads to 1-1/8 oz slugs interchangeably. The Compact comes equipped with a 20″ barrel and chambered for up to 3″ shells. The removable choke system uses Beretta/Benelli Mobile threads, and the Compact includes one extended, ported cylinder bore choke tube. The bullpup-style stock has a rubber recoil pad, and sling mounts.
It includes a full-sized carry handle with sights, flip-up front and rear sights, and forward grip. The primary safety is located just under the ejection port, and bolt lock just beneath safety. When you engage, the safety it is designed to block the trigger, hammer lever and the hammer making the firing mechanism immobile.
Includes Two 5-round magazines.
- Removable choke system uses Beretta/Benelli Mobile Threads
- Trigger block thumb safety
- Rubber butt plate, sling mounts
- Reinforced nylon stock with pistol grip
- Fixed Carry handle w/ sights as well as flip-up front and rear sights
TriStar 25122 Specifications:
- Mfg item #: 25122
- Model: Compact
- Series: Home Defense
- Action: Gas Operated Semi-Auto
- Caliber: 12 Gauge
- Capacity: 5+1
- Chamber: 3”
- Choke: Extended Ported
- Barrel: 20”
- Sights: Adjustable Front and Rear
- Safety: Manual Safety
- Overall Length: 30″
- Weight: 8 lbs.
- Stock: Black Synthetic with Pistol Grip / Rubber Butt Plate
- Finish: Non-Glare Matte Black