Making a Purchase
We want to make your shopping experience as simple as possible. Making a purchase from our website could not be easier. Just browse our website, click on any items that you wish to purchase and put them into the shopping cart. After you have finished shopping with us, click on “Check Out”. You will then be asked for a few details so we can complete your order.
We accept Visa, Discover Card, MasterCard, American Express, Bank Checks and Money Orders. If you are making payment with a debit card, please understand Gun Tech Online Store will not take responsibility for any overdraft charges associated with your purchase.
Our everyday prices reflect a 3% cash savings – Not available on credit or debit card orders and will be applied to your order at time of processing.
First Time Firearm Buyers
The sale and transfer of all firearms are done in accordance with all existing federal, state and municipal regulations. Once you have submitted an order for a firearm and you have contacted your local FFL dealer to submit a copy of their license to us and all financial obligations have been met, we will then ship your firearm to your FFL Dealer in your area for the completion of the firearm transfer. Upon receipt, the FFL dealer will then transfer the firearm to you, following all the necessary procedures.
New firearms are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty and should be returned directly to the manufacturer for repair. Please feel free to contact our office so we can be aware of the problem and help you with the correct contact info for the manufacturer etc. There is no warranty on used guns unless otherwise specified before purchase.
Ammunition will require a state issued driver’s license or state identification to verify date of birth. If your State of Residence requires a separate state issued license to purchase ammunition, then a copy of this state issued document must be faxed before an order for ammunition will be processed. Please include your order number with license copy.
High Capacity Magazines
PLEASE NOTE: If you live in a magazine restricted state we remove the hi cap mag and will be glad to substitute with a 10-round mag If available. If a 10-round mag is not available we will remove the hi cap magazine from the shipment. We cannot ship prohibited magazines to out of state addresses. There will be no substitutions or discounts offered for removal of mags.
It is your responsibility to be familiar with your current local gun laws before placing your order. Please feel free to email us with questions you may have.
By placing an order with Gun Tech Texas, you are acknowledging and agreeing to all Terms and Conditions.
Shipping and Handling
All orders are shipped via UPS Ground or USPS Priority Mail. Firearm’s and Ammunition orders are required to have an Adult Signature. For accurate shipping costs, please place Firearm orders separately, as Firearms and Ammunition cannot be shipped together.
Orders typically ship the 2nd Business day after you have placed your order. Please be patient during high volume periods. When ordering from us, please allow 5-10 business days for delivery. You will be notified by email when your order ships with the tracking number and estimated delivery date.
If the item you would like to purchase is not in stock, we can back order the item for you. If you would like to place a back order, please contact our sales department by email or phone for further information regarding the necessary requirements and procedures to place a back order.
Gun Tech is based in Texas. Orders will only be charged sales tax if the order is being shipped to a Texas destination.
We guarantee your satisfaction. If you are unhappy with our products or service please contact us by email or call. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Returns are very costly to our Company. We make every effort to insure your order is shipped accurately and the product meets the standards of our advertising. If a Return must be made, please note the following policy:
- Any returned items must be unfired or unused and in the exact condition in which it was shipped to you or your dealer. This includes boxes and accessories. Any firearm return must be in the original box and packaging and include a photo copy of the front and rear of your driver’s license.
- No Returns will be accepted after 10 days of the Invoice Date. In addition, Returns will not be accepted without a RMA number and a copy of the original invoice. Any package without a RMA number will be refused. You must call for a RMA number.
- Return Shipping Charges are the customer’s responsibility. If the wrong product was shipped in our error, a call tag will be issued to return the item(s).
- Upon receipt of the Returned product(s), we reserve the right to evaluate the return to determine if a Refund or Exchange will be made.
- Refunds will be made in the same manner in which payment was made. (I.e. credit card purchases will be returned in the form of a credit to the original card account.) Credit Card Refunds are subject to a 3% Return Fee. NOTE: If we deem a Return was made without reasonable cause, where in our judgment the product meets advertised condition, the refund will be subject to a 20% Restocking Fee. Order Cancellations for any reason are also subject to a 20% Restocking Fee. Fees charged by a Dealer who is transferring a firearm to the end consumer will not be refunded for any reason. If an item is found to have been returned in any condition different from the condition in which it was originally shipped to the customer, it will be subject to a damaged or used merchandise fee equivalent to the damage or use that the product has sustained.
- When returning merchandise to be exchanged, please include estimated shipping charges to ship your replacement order.
If you have questions regarding our terms or policies, please call. Our goal is to make ordering online as easy as possible for you.