Smith & Wesson Inc 163808
The Smith & Wesson J-Frame revolver model 42 Centennial Airweight was designed as a lightweight aluminum alloy revolver with a fully concealed hammer. The 642 LS is a variation of the model 42 Centennial Airweight. It integrates the time-tested features of the original with modern advancements. This small revolver is designed to fire a full power round and is as simple and easy to use as it is reliable. It is no surprise that the Smith & Wesson J-Frame has become the most popular, small-frame, defense revolver on the market.
S & W 163808 Features:
- Lightweight alloy frame for easy carry.
- Stainless steel barrel and cylinder.
- Snag-Free enclosed hammer.
- Wood grips with finger grooves designed for smaller hands.
- Rated for continuous +P Use.
- Mfg. Item #: 163808
- Model: 642 LS LADYSMITH
- Action: Double Action Only
- Caliber: 38 Special P
- Hammer Style: Enclosed Hammer
- Barrel Length: 1.87″
- Capacity: 5 Rds
- Weight: 14.3 oz
- Sights: Integral Front and Fixed Rear
- Frame: Aluminum Alloy
- Grip: Wood with Finger Grooves
- Finish: Matte silver
There are no reviews yet.