Ruger & Company Inc.
The Ruger 5430 LCRx double action revolver features all of the technological advances of the standard LCR—Lightweight Compact Revolver—with the addition of an external hammer that gives you the option of pulling the hammer back and firing in single-action mode. Shooters can still fire the revolver in the super smooth, non-stacking double-action mode the LCR is famous for. The swept back hammer is designed to minimize the risk of snagging on clothing when in the concealed carry position.
Comes with a Ruger Soft Case
- Polymer fire control housing holds all the fire control components in their proper dimensional relationships. Reduces weight significantly and helps to reduce recoil.
- Friction reducing cam next generation design in fire control systems with an optimized cam that results in a smooth non-stacking trigger pull.
- Compact Monolithic frame is made from aerospace grade 7000 series aluminum
- Hogue Tamer grip which is highly effective at reducing felt recoil
- Fluted stainless steel cylinder finished in Ionbond Diamondblack
- LCRx model feature an external hammer for single-action mode.
5430 LCRx Specifications:
- Mfg. Item # 5430
- Model: LCRx
- Action: Single/Double
- Caliber: 38 Special +P
- Barrel Length: 1.9″
- Capacity: 5 Rounds
- Safety: Transfer Bar
- Weight: 13.5 oz
- Sights: Pinned Ramp Front, U-Notch Integral Rear
- Grip: Hogue Tamer Monogrip Black
- Finish: Black