Ruger & Company Inc.
The Ruger AR-556 semi-automatic, M4-style, direct impingement modern Sporting Rifle offers consumers an affordable, American-made Sporting Rifle with the rugged reliability they have come to expect from Ruger. Extensively tested during its development, the AR-556 is constructed from top-quality components, including forged 7075-T6 aluminum upper and lower receivers and a cold hammer-forged chrome-moly steel barrel with M4 feed ramp cuts. Chambered in 5.56 NATO, the AR-556’s carbine-length, flat-top, M4 design is fully configured with a Ruger Rapid Deploy folding rear sight, milled F-height gas block with post front sight, forward assist, dust cover, brass deflector, telescoping six-position stock,improved trigger-reach grip, enlarged trigger guard and one 30-round Magpul PMag. Standardized M4/AR components are utilized throughout, so the AR-556 can be customized easily.
- Mfg. Item #: 8500
- Model: AR-556
- Operating System: Direct Impingement
- Caliber: 223 Remington/5.56 NATO
- Barrel 16.1? Cold Hammer Forged Chrome-Moly Steel
- Twist: 1:8″ RH
- Capacity: 30 1 Accepts all AR-15 / M16 Magazines
- Safety: Lever
- Sights: Ruger Rapid Deploy Folding Rear Sight / Post Front Sight
- Weight: 6.5 lbs
- Stock: Black Synthetic, Six-Position M-4 Style Collapsible
- Finish: Black Oxide/Hardcoat Anodized
There are no reviews yet.