Bergara Rifles/BP Firearm
Bergara’s B-14 HMR (Hunting and Match Rifle) is built for both hunters and competition shooters. It supports a fully free-floated, 4140 chrome-molly steel, barrel to achieve optimal precision. The barrel also features a matte blued finish, is drilled and tapped, and has a threaded muzzle which includes a thread protector. Its super-smooth B-14 Action is a two-lug system with a Sako-style extractor and a coned bolt nose and breech to ensure a smooth feeding and extraction of the cartridge. It’s also outfitted with a Bergara curved trigger to guarantee a crisp clean pull every time you fire the rifle.
The B-14 rifle is capable of producing sub-1.0 MOA groups or less at 100 yards using factory match grade ammunition.
- Fully free-floated barrel to achieve optimal precision.
- 5 Round AICS detachable magazine.
- Integrated QD flush cups are included in the stock for easy attachment and detachment of slings.
- Integrated mini-chassis molded into the stock to give the rifle repeatable bedding and accuracy.
- Stock has an adjustable cheekpiece and length of pull spacers.
- Length of pull adjustable from 14.5″ at the longest to 12.25″ at the shortest.
- Full-length Integrated mini-chassis for repeatable bedding and supports fully free-floated barrel.
- Factory drilled and tapped to fit Remington 700 style rings and bases.
B-14 HMR Specifications:
- Mfg Item #: B14S351
- Model: B-14 HMR
- Caliber: 308 Winchester/7.62 NATO
- Capacity: 5 rounds
- Barrel: 20” Threaded 5/8-24” with thread protector
- Twist Rate: 1:10″
- Sights: None-Drilled/Tapped
- Overall Length: 39.5”
- Weight: 9.15 lbs.
- Stock: Bergara HMR Molded with Mini-Chassis
- Finish: Blued