At just 1″ wide SCCY’s CPX-2 Gen 2 is a great conceal carry pistol in 9mm. It features a 3.1″ barrel, carbon black stainless steel slide with a self lubricating hard nitrate treatment and a scratch resistant black nitrate surface.
Included with the CPX-2 are 2 double stack, 10-round magazines with a finger extension base installed and 2 flat bottom bases.
- Barrel is machined from bar stock with 7 lands and grooves having a 16:1 right hand twist.
- Receiver is made of 7075-T6 aircraft grade heat treated aluminum alloy machined from bar stock.
- Recoil Spring System all steel, fully encapsulated for ease of disassembly and reassembly.
- Grip/Frame is made from Zytel polymer with ergonomic finger grooves and an integral “Re-Coil Cushion” on the backstrap.
- Hammer firing system: double action only, internal hammer with inertial firing pin to prevent accidental discharge if dropped.
- Double Action trigger specifically designed for shooter comfort and accuracy by designing the system to have a smooth effortless, consistent 9 pound trigger pull.
- Slide Natural stainless steel finished by ceramic abrasion, producing a non-reflective satin finish.
- CPX-2 does not have a manual safety.
- Mfg. Item#: CPX2CB
- Model: CPX-2 Gen 2
- Action: DAO
- Caliber: 9 mm
- Barrel 3.1″
- Capacity: 10 1
- Safety: No Manual
- Sights: 3 Dot Sight System
- Weight: 15 oz
- Grip/Frame: Zytel Black
- Slide: Black Stainless Steel
- Finish: Black