Magpul Industries Corp.
The Magpul CTR (Compact Type Restricted) is a drop-in replacement buttstock for the AR15/M16 carbines using military or commercial sized receiver extensions. Designed for light, fast action the streamlined A-frame profile avoids snagging and shields the release latch to prevent accidental activation.
The CTR also features a supplemental friction lock system that minimizes excessive stock movement for enhanced weapon stability and an ambidextrous QD sling mount that will accept any push-button sling swivel. The Commercial-Spec Model includes an extended 0.55″ thick rubber butt-pad to provide positive shoulder purchase and accommodates the longer, slanted back common to most commercial-spec tubes.
Note: There are two basic sizes of M4 Carbine receiver extensions (buffer tubes): mil-spec and commercial-spec.
Color Options: Black, Flat Dark Earth, Foliage Green or Olive Drab Green
- Mounts on Military or Commercial Carbine Receiver Extension tube (not included)
- Supplemental friction lock minimizes accuracy robbing wobble
- Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
- Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
- Side mounting slots accept optional cheek risers for NON AR15/M4 applications
- Replaceable 0.55″ Extended Rubber Butt-Pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP, ASAP QD and other receiver-mount sling attachments
- Sling Mount Rear – Push-button QD swivel sling mount accommodates up to 1.5″ swivels (ambidextrous)
- Sling Mounts Rear/Bottom – 1.25″ sling loops
- Toe – Lanyard hole for custom para-cord rigs
There are no reviews yet.