The FN PS90 LE Carbine gives the operator a wide choice of sighting accessories via its MIL-STD 1913 rails for mounting optional optical sights, tactical lights and lasers.Chambered in the 5.7x28mm cartridge, the Carbine utilizes a blowback operation and fires from a closed bolt for greater accuracy and reliability.
The 16.04” cold hammer-forged MIL-SPEC barrel is equipped with an integrated muzzle brake to reduce recoil. Dual magazine latches, cocking handles, and an innovative synthetic thumbhole stock with a molded-in sling attachment point help make the FN PS90 fully ambidextrous. This Law Enforcement-only model features a magazine with a 50-round capacity.
- Closed bolt, blowback operation
- Pivoting manual safety switch in trigger guard
- Ambidextrous dual cocking knobs
- Ambidextrous dual magazine release
- Hammer-forged MIL-SPEC barrel with chromed bore
- Integrated muzzle brake
- 1913 mounting rails for mounting Optics and Accessories
- Matte black finish on all exposed metal surfaces
- 50-round detachable polymer magazine
- Fully ambidextrous black synthetic thumb-hole stock
PS90 LE Specifications:
- Manufacturer: FN Herstal
- Mfg. Item #: 3848950463
- Model: PS90 LE
- Caliber: 5.7x28mm
- Capacity: 50+1
- Barrel: 16.5″ with 14×1 LH Threaded Muzzle
- Twist: 1:9 RH
- Overall Length: 26.23″
- Weight: 6.39 lbs
- Sights: Adjustable Front and Rear Sight
- Stock: Black Synthetic Thumb-Hole Stk
- Finish: Black
Restricted for Resale to Law Enforcement and Qualified Individuals :
- Sworn Law Enforcement officers, including Federal, State, County, & City (Includes retired L.E. officers with “retired” credentials)
- EMT’s, Fire Fighters, Volunteer Fire Fighters, and Paramedics
- Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard with I.D.(Includes retired Military with “retired” credentials)
- Corrections Officers including Parole and Probation Officers
- State Licensed Security Companies (Loomis Fargo, RAM, Securitas, etc.)
- State Licensed Armed Security Officers.
- All TSA employees and Federal Flight Deck Officers
- Court Judges, District Attorneys and Deputy District Attorneys.
To Order: You will need to e-mail a current and complete (front and back) copy of your official identification. If you cannot send official identification, we accept LES forms or department letterheads stating employment. Please also include your driver’s license if you use one of these two methods. We are required to collect and file a copy of your qualifying credentials with the ATF form 4473.
There are no reviews yet.