Kimber Mfg. Inc
The Kimber legacy of offering the finest production firearms available today continues with the Solo a new pistol that puts the power of the 9 mm cartridge in a micro-packaged size usually reserved for smaller calibers.
With a barrel length of just 2.7 inches, Kimber Solo Carry pistol is easy to carry and conceal. Many of the features borrowed from 1911 pistols also make them exceptionally safe. A manual ambidextrous thumb safety, checkered slide release and ambidextrous magazine release button enable fast and intuitive operation. Then there is the single action striker-fired trigger pull–even and smooth.
The Solo frame is machined from the finest aluminum and finished in KimPro II, a premium finish that is self-lubricating and extremely resistant to salt and moisture. Slides and barrels are cut from stainless steel. Edges are rounded and blended, slide serrations are deep enough to really work and the dovetail-mounted 3-dot sights are quick to target.
- Super-compact, lightweight design ideal for everyday carry
- Self-lubricating weather-resistant frame with a KimPro II finish
- Durable stainless steel barrel and slide
- Ambidextrous thumb safety and magazine-release button
- Meprolight Tritium 3-dot night sight, fixed
- Double action striker- fired Factory setting (approximate 7 pounds)
- Manufacturer: Kimber
- Model:Solo Carry DC
- Caliber: 9mm
- Magazine Capacity: 6
- Barrel Length: 2.7″
- Overall Length: 5.5″
- Overall Height: 3.9″
- Width: 1.14″
- Weight (empty): 17 oz
- Grips: Micarta Checkered
- Finish: Matte Black KimPro II
There are no reviews yet.