Magpul Industries Corp.
The MBUS (Magpul Back-Up Sight) is a low-cost, color injection molded, folding back-up sight. The dual aperture MBUS Front Sight is adjustable for elevation and fits most 1913 Picatinny rail equipped weapons, but is specifically tailored to the AR15/M16 platform
- Impact resistant polymer construction provides light weight and resists operational abuse
- Spring-loaded flip up sight easily activated from either side or by pressing the top
- Detent and spring pressure keeps sight erect but allows for unobstructed folding under impact, etc.
- Clamps to MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny/STANAG 4694 receiver rail and provides the same height-over-bore as standard A2 irons
- Protective wings shield the dual, same plane flip apertures
- Sight can still be folded with either large or small aperture in position
- Detent knob easily and positively adjusts windage
- Weight, w/ hardware: 1.2 oz.
- Height above rail, stowed: ~0.51 in.
- Length, stowed: 2.6 in.
- Length, deployed: 1.5 in.
- 1.6 MOA (1.886″/100m) per click with a 14.5″ sight radius
- 1.2 MOA (1.367″/100m) per click with a 20″ sight radius
There are no reviews yet.