Maxim Defense CQB stock with the JPSCS-XS Standard Buffer is built for comfort and durability for real-world use. No buttons to push, just pull the stock to deploy. At its most collapsed position. The CQB stock only adds 5.35” to your AR15. At full extension, the Maxim CQB stock is the length of an extended carbine stock. And with 4 total positions you can adjust for maximum comfort and multiple scenarios. Rapid deployment, purpose driven materials, and the functionality you need, the Maxim Defense CQB Stock is simply the most thought out, versatile, and durable PDW stock on the market.
Easily installs on mil-spec AR15 lowers, interchangeable buttstock assemblies and extended cheek weld.
Built In Sling Mounts, 7075 Aluminum Housing
- The Maxim PDW Stock features built in anti-rotational sling mounts on each side of the stock housing. Both the housing and the stock are made of 7075 aluminum for maximum strength to weight performance.
Length of Pull Preset and Steel Guide Rods
- With the “grab and pull” operation of the Maxim Defense CQB Stock, you may want the stock to stop in the same position each time it’s deployed. Install the provided set screw and you can have consistent length of pull every time you expand the stock.
- 3/8” Black Nitride Steel guide rods for strength and stability.
Knurled Collapse Lever
- One hand operation is possible with the Maxim collapse lever. The take down lever is knurled for positive gripping when hands are wet or wearing gloves.
- You chose your bolt carrier group for a reason. Thanks to the exclusive buffer system you can use your existing bolt carrier group.
Hex Pattern Textured Butt Plate
- The hex pattern on the rear of the stock provides better comfort and increased gripping performance.
- Mfg: Maxim Defense
- Model: CQB Stock JP-SCS-XS- Standard
- Weight: 18.59 oz.
- Material: 7075 Aluminum Alloy housing for optimal performance with QD mounts
- Length: 5.375” closed-6.875” 1st position 8.375”-2nd position-10” fully extended
- Buffer: JP Silence Capture Spring System – XS