The SRM-1216 Gen2 is a semi auto shotgun that packs an amazing 16 rounds of firepower thanks to its detachable quad tube rotating magazine. The Ergonomic compact design along with the flexibility of a detachable magazine provides unsurpassed firepower, force multiplication, and tactical advantages. It features an Ambidextrous shooting design, picatinny rails, and triple faced hand guards. The next Generation of Tactical Shotgun’s and it is Made in America.
- Ergonomic compact design along with the flexibility of a detachable magazine provides unsurpassed firepower, force multiplication, and tactical advantages.
- Rotary, Detachable high capacity magazine holding 16 rounds 12 gauge 2 3/4 or 3 inch shotshells.
- Semi-automatic action that self feeds following the rotation of the quad-tube, revolving magazine.
- Roller delayed action provides fast cycling and reduced felt recoil.
- Overall length of the 1216 model is only 32.5″ inches with a standard 18.5″ inch barrel
- An integrated picatinny rail combined with a three face handguard rail offers the shooter a broad range of options for mounting optics, sights, lights and other tactical accessories.
- Pushpin disassembly and break open design allows for easy field stripping and maintenance.
- Ambidextrous receiver and controls can be set up for either right or left handed shooters.
- Mfg Item #: SRM1216STB
- Model: 1216 Gen 2
- Action: Semi-Auto
- Caliber: 12 Gauge
- Chamber: 3″
- Capacity: 16 Rounds
- Barrel: 18.5″ Threaded
- Sights: None Optic Ready
- Weight: 7.5 lbs.
- Stock: Black Polymer
- Finish: Matte Black