Standard Manufacturing DP-12
The innovative design and guaranteed functionality of the Standard Manufacturing’s DP-12 is well ahead of its time. With it being the first of its kind. The DP-12 is a premium double barreled pump 12 gauge shotgun that will quickly fire 16 rounds. The choke tubes are a Tru-Choke thread pattern that is designed to shoot a devastating pattern at 25 yards. The DP-12 provides accessory rails and slots that will allow you to customize to add your accessories. You can scan the QR code with your smartphone or tablet to download the manual and other information. Designed for the most discerning shooters who demand extreme firepower and require consistent reliability.
Included from factory choke tube wrench, lock, instruction booklet and warranty card
- Machined from aircraft grade 7075 aluminum.
- 16 round capacity 14 rounds in the magazines and two rounds in the chambers.
- Two shots with each pump.
- Ambidextrous pump slide release and safety.
- Picatinny rails for accessories one seven slot rail on the bottom and a 13.75″ 34 slot rail on top.
- Molded non-slip rubber pistol grip and a composite foregrip.
- Rubber recoil pad with shock absorbing dual spring loaded recoil mechanism.
- Both barrels include spreader choke tubes with Tru-Choke thread pattern.
- Ergonomically designed to balance the weight of a loaded gun for quick and efficient handling with minimal recoil.
- Mfg Item #: DP12
- Model: DP-12
- Action: Pump Action
- Caliber: 12 Gauge
- Barrels: 18.8″
- Capacity: 14 + 2
- Chamber: 3″
- Choke: Tru-Choke
- Safety: Ambidextrous Lever
- Sights: None Optic Ready
- OAL: 29.5″
- Weight: 9.8 lbs.
- Stock: Synthetic Black with Rubber Recoil Pad
- Finish: Black