Mossberg & Sons
The Mossberg 27773 MVP Light Chassis bolt action rifle is engineered for accuracy. Mossberg MVP action cocks on opening, is push-feed style and features a large bolt knob . There are two projections on the bottom of the bolt to strip rounds from either side of the magazine. The bolt has twin locking lugs also the ejector is spring-loaded. The Lightning Bolt Action (LBA) trigger is adjustable for 2 to 7 lbs. Mossberg ships the gun with the trigger pull set at its lowest weight.
The MDT chassis is made from billet 6061-T6 aluminum, it is threaded at its rear to accept an AR-style rifle receiver extension. The MVP LC action is held securely in the V shaped chassis with two screws. MDT calls this chassis the LSS for Light Sniper System that will accept AR 15 style detachable magazines. The rifle’s magazine release is an AR-style button on the right side of the receiver. The chassis comes with a Magpul CTR six-position collapsible stock with a riser and a AR-style pistol grip. The sling swivel stud at the forward portion of the chassis’ on the flat bottom is for the adjustable Caldwell bipod that Mossberg includes.
Includes pre-mounted Caldwell adjustable bipod, 1-10 round magazine and gun lock.
- MVP bolt design compatible with standard AR magazines
- MDT LSS light chassis aluminum stock
- Fore-end has cooling/lightening slots with threaded holes for accessory rails
- Milspec Magpul CTR Adjustable LOP Stock with A-frame profile to reduce snagging for height adjustment.
- 16.25” .223 / 5.56mm NATO barrel threaded with Silencer Co Saker Trifecta muzzle-brake.
- LBA adjustable trigger system and oversized bolt handle.
- Picatinny rail and adjustable bipod.
27773 MVP Specifications:
- Mfg. Item #: 27773
- Model: MVP LC
- Caliber: 5.56mm NATO / .223 Remington
- Barrel: 16.25″ Medium Bull Threaded ½ x 28
- Muzzle: Saker Trifecta Quick Detach
- Twist: 1:7
- Capacity: 10+1
- Safety: Manual
- Sights: Optics Ready
- Length: 35.5″
- Weight: 8 lbs
- Stock: MDT LSS Light Chassis – Tan
- Finish: Matte Black
There are no reviews yet.