Beretta USA Corp.
The Beretta ARX100 Semi-Auto Rifle features an extremely high-tech design to give shooters maximum tactical flexibility in an ultra-reliable firearm. The ARX100 is completely ambidextrous; each side of the rifle virtually mirrors the other. It not only accommodates right and left-handed shooters, but also shooters who need to engage targets from either shoulder while making the best use of cover and concealment.
The magazine release and selector switch are located on both sides of the receiver as well as an ejection port. The 7-lug bolt head has 2 extractors positioned exactly opposite of one other. By selecting right or left ejection, the unused extractor is fixed in place and serves as the ejector. Shooters can go from shooting with right-hand ejection to left-hand ejection in a matter of seconds—without tools. The cold hammer forged barrel can be removed and replaced with various lengths and calibers in a matter of seconds, without the removal of the fore-end or action disassembly. Each barrel carries a self-contained gas-piston assembly designed for its specific length. The ARX100 is adaptable to any firing scenario and is perfect for today’s most demanding tactical shooter.
- Constant contact/short-stroke gas piston system that makes it feed and fire under the most unforgiving conditions.
- Lightweight techno-polymer receiver allows for reliable operation with virtually no lubricants.
- Can be completely disassembled in a matter of seconds with no tools.
- Designed to be completely ambidextrous.
- Flip-up backup sights that come standard are also versatile, offering an easily-adjustable diopter system ranged from 100 to 800 yards.
- Barrel is easily replaceable in seconds, making is possible to use different lengths and calibers without any tools required.
- Folding stock is adjustable for length of pull at the touch of a button, using a simple and rugged telescopic construction.
- Full-length Picatinny top rail for attaching a variety of optics or other sighting systems and Picatinny rails on both sides of and under the forearm.
- Mfg. Item #: JRX11B00
- Caliber: 5.56 /.223 REM
- Capacity: 30+1
- Barrel Length: 16″
- Rate of Twist: 1:7
- Overall Length: 35.75″
- Weight: 6.8 lbs
- Sights: Adjustable Front and Rear
- Stock: Telescopic folding stock
- Receiver: Techno-Polymer
- Finish: Black
Meet the Beretta ARX100